If you find an animal which is injured and/or in distress, please consider first calling your nearest vet.
See our list of vets in the Galway region.
When you contact us regarding feral cats, it is helpful if you have as much information as possible:
- The approximate number of adult cats and kittens;
- The location of the cat colony;
- Whether there are any sick cats;
- Whether somebody is providing food and water;
- Whether they have shelter;
- Whether hands-on or financial help is possible.
Please keep in mind that we are only a small group of volunteers. We all work normal jobs and have families. We get many emails every day, so it might take a while until we get back to you. Please be patient with us. We do what we can. Thank you.
You can send us a message below: