If you find an animal which is injured and/or in distress, please consider first calling your nearest vet - see our list of vets in the Galway region.
When you contact us regarding feral cats, it is helpful if you have as much information as possible:
- The approximate number of adult cats and kittens
- The location of the cat colony
- Whether there are any sick cats
- Whether somebody is providing food and water
- Whether they have shelter
- Whether hands-on or financial help is possible
Please keep in mind that we are only a small group of volunteers. We all work normal jobs and have families. We get several emails every day. It might take a while until we get back to you. Please be patient with us. We do what we can. Thank you.
You can send us a message below: